Saturday, October 13, 2018

JOHN COLLINS MINISTRIES, LOVE THAT CROSS!! A PRAYER



Prayer for the day, Pastor John Collins:



Lord, help me to embrace the moments of my life that are hard to get my arms around. Enable my eyes to see YOU in them. Help me to always acknowledge the abundance of your goodness to me. I lift to YOU the deepest struggles in my life, I trust YOU to open my eyes to see all YOU have for me in them. Reveal to me the fullness of it all, Thank you for opening my eyes to your truths and allowing me to spread your word.

PSALM 138:3 In the day when I cried out, YOU answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.


“Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:22 (NKJV).

The Bible says that there is a time for everything and that is good common sense that we need to remember. We should never be carried away into singular emotions or activities for too long of periods. There is a need to allow our emotions to ebb and flow and our actions to do the same. We should never work continuously or play continuously and we should not expect to be happy continuously or allow ourselves to be sad continuously.

If sadness overwhelms you, allow yourself to weep but learn to realize that life itself is a reason to celebrate because it allows you to continue to pursue righteousness and to serve the Lord. The blackness of depression can suck you in if you let it. Call on the Lord to relieve your woes because He cares for you. All of us here on earth will be weighed down at different points in our lives and we may feel so alone but the truth is that we are loved by Jesus and God is our rock. If you find yourself in need of a friend, just pray and wait on the Lord because He will open a door for you that you did not expect.

If you are in a good place emotionally pray to God that He allow you to serve more fully His kingdom and opportunity will come your way for you to lift up another. This world can be harsh and mean and feel like a cold slap in the face. Let us take the time to welcome new friendships into our lives and let each of us allow God to prevail where we may just lose the momentum to move forward in our personal journeys.

Let us love ourselves enough to wait on the Lord and not give up on us. You faith is worth the fight and the kingdom of heaven awaits. If a tear is shed today just know that laughter is on the horizon. God is always good.

“My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise.” Psalm 57:7 (NKJV).

LOVE THAT CROSS, PASTOR JOHN COLLINS


Pastor John Collins and John Collins Ministries are determined to change the face of Christianity and redeem the truth of the Gospel and the word of God. 

You can hear Pastor John Collins broadcast on AM and FM stations across the USA.  John Collins Ministries has a Youtube channel that posts regular podcasts of Pastor Collins.  John Collins Ministries has a channel on Blogtalk radio.  This country needs to hear the truth of God and Jesus. This world needs to hear and understand what the rules are in order to get to heaven.  They aren’t preached and they aren’t taught, and it’s time for people to hear to hear that truth.  Pastor John Collins and John Collins Ministries is bringing that message with passion and fervor.  Take the time to listen.  If you want to reach Pastor John Collins, contact him for preaching, prayer, revival, guest speaking at jcollinsministries@gmail.com. We need to get it right.

PASTOR JOHN COLLINS, JOHN COLLINS MINISTRIES REVIVAL BLOG: COVID-19 AND GOD!

FROM JOHN COLLINS MINISTRIES: Transcribed with permission from a recent Pastor John Collins Sunday broadcast: “I think we’ve been sa...